This quick and easy recipe will leave you wondering why you ever ordered an Indian takeaway or cooked a curry from scratch. Holy Cow! Mangalore Malabar goes well with Chicken, Vegetables or Beans. But for now, here is our recipe for Madras Chettinad Red Pepper Chicken Curry!
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 12-15 mins
Serves: 2 people
1 tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper
400g boneless chicken breast
250g Holy Cow! Madras Chettinad Curry Sauce (1 pack)
Coriander leaves for garnishing (optional)
250g microwavable basmati rice
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
2. Slice red pepper into small pieces (any which way you like), add to a pan and sauté for a few minutes until softened.
3. Dice the chicken breast to bite-size chunks and sauté in the pan for 8-10 minutes or until it’s cooked through.
4. Add the Holy Cow! Madras Chettinad curry sauce and heat through.
5. Meanwhile microwave rice.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with rice or naan.