Generally, things that are healthy don’t taste as good, however thanks to our all natural and vegan Mangalore Malabar curry sauce this well-balanced meal is super delicious. This simple and quick Punjabi black eye bean curry is an easy treat!
Preparation Time: 2 mins
Cooking Time: 6-8 mins
Serves: 2 people
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tin black eye beans in water
60g tinned diced tomatoes
250g Holy Cow! Mangalore Malabar curry sauce (1 pack)
250g microwavable basmati rice
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
2. Add drained black eye beans to a pan.
3. Add the Holy Cow! Mangalore Malabar curry sauce.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes.
5. Cook for 6-8 minutes, until it is throughly heated through.
6. Meanwhile microwave the rice.
7. Serve with rice or naan.