Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 10 mins
1 tsp of oil
200g butternut squash
200g sweet potato
100g tender stem broccoli
20g coconut cream
Holy Cow! Mughlai Korma Curry pouch
20g coriander (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
2. Cut the butternut squash & sweet potato into bite-size chunks.
3. Add the chickpeas, butternut squash & sweet potato to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add Holy Cow! Mughlai Korma Curry Sauce and the coconut cream stir and cook for another 6-7 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander.
6. Serve with rice or naan (with a cold gin & tonic!).